We envision a campus with greater access, a culture that supports opportunities for all, and communities made stronger through intentional engagement with the University of Tennessee.
To guide our campus and communities in the development and advancement of practices that promote equitable access to opportunities and resources.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, processes, and structures that foster inclusive and accessible learning and working environments
- Create and sustain an inclusive campus community culture where all are welcomed and valued
- Facilitate opportunities for dialogue that bridges across differences to create a community of mutual respect and understanding
- Lead campus change based on data-driven assessment and evidence-based practices
We impact the University of Tennessee’s strategic vision through the following goals:
- Goal 1 – Access
- Ensure that programs we offer are accessible to communities across Tennessee and beyond.
- Goal 2 – Belonging
- Implement structures and practices that attract and retain a diverse community of students, faculty and staff that support a culture where everyone matters and belongs.
- Goal 3 – Culture of Respect
- Nurture change that supports inclusive behaviors and a culture of respectful dialogue to create a greater understanding of difference.
- Goal 4 – Community
- Deepen and extend the university’s ability to connect with Tennessee.
View our organizational chart here.